- For Intermediate: Matriculation or equivalent with at least Second Division or 40% Marks.
- For Bachelors (BA/BSc/BS): FA/FSs or equivalent with at least second Division 40% Marks.
- Students who have passed these examinations during the last Two years are eligible.
- In accordance with the policy limited seats are reserved for the following categories:
- Students with disabilities: Applicants for admission to this category must submit a Medical Certificate and other relevant documents pertaining to their disability.
- Minorities:Applicants belonging to religious minority groups such as Christians, Hindus, Sikhs, and other religions can apply for these seats. Supporting documents must be provided.